Terms and Conditions – not every watches are created equal. In fact, they are in different league of their own. Combining impressive craftsmanship with a stylish aesthetic, luxury watches are so much more than simple accessories; they’re wearable works of art. As such, it’s no wonder why names like Rolex stir a certain feeling in not only watch enthusiasts but just about everyone. So, if you’re looking for a timepiece that’ll provide fashion and function for years to come, you can’t go past the world’s most lavish watch labels. Unbeatable for their sophisticated designs and precise manufacturing, these names ooze prestige and magnificence. Here, we’ve rounded up the best of the bunch. Browser our terms and conditions for those top luxury watch brands you need to know in timezone365.com.
Our Platform Terms and Conditions only apply as defined in the Singapore version.
- timezone365, Singapore (hereinafter “timezone365”) is the operator of timezone365 online marketplace for quality watches (hereinafter “platform”). The following “general platform terms and conditions” apply to the free use of the platform.
- Sending the online registration represents a legally binding offer to form a contract with timezone365. The user shall be notified by e-mail of receipt of his/her registration enquiry. However, a visitor agreement shall not as yet come into effect. The user must activate his/her user account by clicking on the activation link. The user account will not become active until it is activated by timezone365. A visitor agreement shall only come into effect when the user account is activated by timezone365.
- timezone365 offers registered users the technical possibility of contacting watch sellers via the platform (section 5).
- timezone365 itself does not offer items for sale on the platform. Sellers’ ads retrievable on the platform do not represent any legally binding offer of sale to enter a purchase agreement, but are merely a non-binding invitation to the provider to submit offers of sale.
- Any contractual relationship will be formed exclusively between the seller and the user. The fulfillment of contracts initiated on the platform shall also take place exclusively between the seller and the user.
Registration, User Account and User Information
- Registration is only allowed for persons of unlimited legal capacity. Minors in particular may not register.
- A current email address and a password are required to register. The e-mail address and the password also serve as login details. Only one user account can be created with the same email address. The e-mail address is also used for communication with timezone365 and is essential for all contractually relevant correspondence between timezone365 and the user.
- The password is confidential and care must be taken to ensure that access to the user account is secure. Users are obliged to notify timezone365 immediately if there are signs that a user account has been misused by third parties.
- The user account is strictly personal. The user is not entitled without the express consent of timezone365 to transfer the profile to a third party. Neither is the user entitled without the express consent of timezone365 to enable third parties to access his/her user account using his/her login details.
- The user shall in principal be liable for all activities that take place while using his/her user account. The user shall not be liable if he/she is not responsible for the misuse of his/her user account because there is no breach of the existing duty of care.
Use of the Platform
- timezone365 provides free functions to registered users, which facilitate use of the platform, particularly the search for offers (e.g. notepad, chronography), and management of user accounts. Registered users can also enjoy improved communication with providers.
- timezone365 may change the use of the platform, or individual functions, or the scope in which individual functions can be used at any time.
- Registration is free of charge.
General User Obligations
- The user must refrain from any activity aimed at disrupting the operational aspects and technical infrastructure of the platform and/or overloading it. This particularly includes:
- the use of software, scripts or databases in connection with the use of the platform;
- automatic reading, blocking, overwriting, modification, copying of data and/or other content unless essential for proper use of the platform;
- distribution and/or public display of any content from the platform without the approval of timezone365.
- Users may search for commercial offers on the platform solely by means of the search forms provided by timezone365. Avoiding the search forms, particularly by using automated search software to access timezone365’s databases, is not permitted when searching for offers.
- Data and contents obtained or made accessible to the user through search queries or using the platform may not be used in full, in part or as extracts
- to establish a personal database in whatever media format and/or
- for commercial utilisation of data or to supply information and/or
- for any other commercial use.
- The user may not use the platform to send any messages with advertising content without the approval of the recipient (particularly spam).
- The user shall notify timezone365 without delay if any disruption occurs while using the platform or its functions. The same shall also apply if the user finds out that commercial offers or contents published by third parties clearly infringe prevailing law or third-party rights.
Term of Contract, Termination, Blocking
- The visitor agreement is for an indefinite period and can be terminated with immediate effect at any time.The right of the parties to end the contractual relationship by means of extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected. A good cause for timezone365 to terminate this agreement without notice is if the user persistently infringes his/her duties as stipulated in clauses 4.3 or 4.4 of this agreement.
- In the event of a good cause that allows termination without notice, timezone365 may at its discretion deny access to the user account instead of termination. timezone365 may also block access if the user has not used his/her login details for a period of at least one year.
- Termination will result in the user not having access to his/her user account.
- Termination by timezone365 shall be deemed valid, amongst other things, if the user is duly notified at the e-mail address that he/she has provided. Terminations by the user must be given in writing or by using the relevant function to delete the user account on the platform.
Warranty and Liability
- timezone365 strives to provide and operate a non-disruptive and durable platform. This is naturally restricted to services over which timezone365 has an influence. The user however acknowledges that full, uninterrupted platform availability is not technically feasible. timezone365 is particularly at liberty to restrict access to the platform in full or in part, on a temporary or long-term basis, due to maintenance work, capacity considerations and due to other events outside the power of timezone365.8.2 timezone365 does not in principal pre-check the contents and commercial offers posted on the platform. timezone365 cannot therefore give an assurance that the information and commercial offers posted on the platform are correct, accurate, reliable, up-to-date, applicable and/or complete. There is no claim either that the contents and commercial offers as posted are free from defects.
- timezone365 is not liable in the case of an ordinary negligent infringement of obligations, which are not material obligations, whose initial fulfilment enables the due performance of the agreement and compliance with which the user may regularly depend upon.
- Liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for ordinary negligence of duty affecting the availability of the platform or its contents.
- The above liability restrictions apply analogously in the case of damage caused by authorised agents, particularly partners. timezone365 is not liable for the actions of users or other third parties. Neither do such third parties act as vicarious agents for timezone365. Liability for indirect and consequential damages is – to the extent permitted by law – excluded.
- The liability of timezone365 for malicious intent, gross negligence, personal injury and pursuant to statutory regulations remains unaffected by the above liability restrictions.
Right of Indemnity
- The user shall hold timezone365 and its staff and/or appointees harmless from all third-party claims in the event that a claim is asserted on account of purported or actual legal infringements and/or infringement of third-party rights in connection with use of the platform or services of timezone365 by the user.
- The user shall undertake to reimburse timezone365 all potential costs arising from a third-party claim. Reimbursable costs shall also include the costs of appropriate litigation and legal defence, which timezone365 would incur to defend itself from third-party claims. In this case timezone365 shall notify the affected user without delay of the legal defence measures to be taken.
- If one or more provisions of the contractual provisions are or become inapplicable, this shall not otherwise affect the applicability of the other provisions.The law of the Singapore law applies.
- timezone365 shall notify the user in written form of any amendments to these provisions without the individual amended provisions or the new version of the provisions in its entirety having to be sent or otherwise communicated; it shall be sufficient to notify the user that an amendment has been made and to provide a link to the amended General Terms and Conditions. If the user fails to object to the amendment in written form within 14 days of being informed of such, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted; timezone365 shall make reference to this fact in its notifications of amendment.
- timezone365 is entitled to transfer this visitor agreement, including all additional agreements with all right and obligations, to a company of its choice. In the event that this agreement is transferred to another company, the user shall have a special right of termination, which must be asserted in writing within 14 days of notification by timezone365. In this notification timezone365 shall refer separately to the significance of the user’s action.