What should I do if I clicked a link or provided personal information?
- Change your Carousell password to a new one that is strong and unique to timezone365
- Update your password on any websites where you used the same email and password combination
- Contact your financial institution if you entered any payment information, as it may have been compromised
- We strongly encourage checking your bank statement and to contact your financial institution immediately, if you see any suspicious transactions made
- Send us a screenshot of the email you received, with the sender and link visible through our chat support or submit a request to us.
Please contact us if you think your email was changed without your permission.
How do I keep my account safe?
Be extra alert when you receive an email requesting personal information.
- Check the sender’s address to see if it looks legitimate, and look out for spelling errors too
- Do not click on suspicious links claiming to be from timezone365 (check the URL!)
- Do not respond to emails asking for your password, credit card information or any other personal information
If you need further assistance, chat with us! Live chat is available from 10AM–9PM on Monday to Sunday. Select the floating chat button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page to start chatting with us. Alternatively, we invite you to submit a request to us—we’ll be here to help!