We love our community at timezone365.com. It is extremely important to us that you not only have a pleasant experience buying and selling on timezone365.com but also that you feel comfortable and safe while doing so.
- Information we collect and receive
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
- When you register for an account with us (“Account”).
- When you choose to connect your Account with an external third-party service or application, such as Facebook.
- When you use the features and functions available on our Services, for example, by creating listings, interacting with other users through our chat feature, or transacting with other users.
- If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
- When you register for a survey, campaign, contest, and/or lucky draw with us.
- When you interact with us offline or through an external third party.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or revoke permission for us to receive the information, we may be unable to provide certain aspects of our Services to you.
By providing us with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their information for the respective purposes.
We may collect and receive the following information. Please note that not all of our Services collect all of the information listed below:
- Account credentials such as username.
- Profile information such as name, gender, email address, profile photo, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Location information such as last known location, and meet-up location.
- Any other information disclosed by you in any of the above-mentioned methods and/or through the use of our Services.
- Aggregate data is collected through the use of our Services.
- Any communications between you and another user of our Services.
- Your interactions with others
Our Services offer features that allow users to connect and communicate in groups that are public or semi-public, and to share information with each other to complete a transaction. Please use common sense and exercise good judgment when sharing information in these groups or with others. We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your Account has been deactivated, terminated, or otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share in these groups or with other users.
- Why we collect the information and how we use it
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, update our records, and generally maintain your Account with us.
- Provide our Services and customize the content shown to you.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
- To process transactions.
- To process or arrange payment and/or shipping services.
- To process or resolve any dispute arising from or in connection with any transactions, in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- To detect or monitor any frauds or other prohibited content, businesses, or activities.
- Responding to your queries and resolving complaints.
- To facilitate, confirm and/or provide updates or notifications in relation to any transactions.
- Carry out polls, surveys, analyses, and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
- To update you on your listings and our Services (e.g. new offers, new chats, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates at any time through the “Settings” page of your Account.
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services of timezone365 or carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these marketing communications via the link in the email you have received and/or through the “Settings” page of your Account. These marketing communications may also be communicated to you through text messages and/or voice calls if you have indicated that you wish to receive such updates through these methods.
- Whom we share your information with
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- When you register for an Account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services would also be able to view the content that you upload and share on our Services.
- We may share the information with third-party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, payment or shipping services, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors, and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture, or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
The third-party data management platforms or advertising and analytics partners we work with are:
You may click on the names of these third parties to access their privacy policies.
We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements, or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
From the “Settings” page of your Account, you may opt out of us sharing the anonymous information listed above. For more information on how we share such information and your opt-out choices, please refer to this article.
- Protecting your information
The security of your information is important to us. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us over the Internet, both during transmission and once we receive it. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your Account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).
- Accessing and updating your information
You may access and update your information within our Services through the “Settings” page of your Account.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete, and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you wish to:
(a) apply for a copy of the information we hold about you; or
(b) withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you; or
(c) request for a deletion of the data you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you;
please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at the contact details below.
Please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Where you have requested a copy of the information we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such a fee beforehand.
- Third-party sites and resources
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
- Contact us
timezone365 does not: (a) offer goods or services to, or monitor the behavior of, European Union data subjects; and (b) process and/or hold the personal data of data subjects residing in the European Union.